Total Pageviews

Wednesday 11 March 2015

All Girls Love A Bit 'a Leopard Print.................................

So here's the promised closer look at my Escher Gang - The Cleaning Crew.

Lead by the enigmatic "Rosie Lee" and supported by the heavy stubber of Dakkara they're a bunch of hired guns and assassins that will clean up any mess you may of gotten yourself into for any a good price.

After I settled upon the turquoise and purple colour scheme there was something missing and in the end I worked it out - leopard print! It's my first attempt at such a pattern and it took me a while to figure it out, the brown splodge within the black splodge was the key. It's not perfect by any stretch of the imagination but it looks good for a first attempt. The bases also need to be finished off but for now I'm happy with them. I hope you like them too.

Rosie Lee herself


Dakkara



Ayisha


Taloola


Candice
Mariko
Trix
as yet no name as yet to join the gang


Petula
Jade
Can't remember this Gal's name but got sold into slavery by Erny!
Ester
Hasn't yet joined the Crew so no name
Leaking Pipe, a Rat Skin Scout Hired Gun who works for the Crew

The next few pics are some hired guns ready for anyone to take, I haven't hired them myself yet but I may do at a later date.

Pit Slave for Hire
Another Pit Slave for Hire

Bounty Hunter looking for a job

6 comments:

  1. Looking bloody great mate, Pit Slaves look the best though.. I maybe a tad biased though heh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, I think maybe you are.

      Thanks for the kind words, very much appreciated.

      Delete
  2. Is that... HAWK TURQUOISE???
    Magnificent =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm afraid not, it's Army Painter Hydra Turquoise. Only time I've used Swooping Hawk Turquoise was on my 6th edition Lizardmen and now that pot has dried up - boo hiss!!!!!

      Had it not dried up then it almost certainly of the aavian variety.

      Delete
  3. Really nice work; they look excellent! The leopard print really gives them that Escher feel!

    Warburton

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheers My Friend, I thought it was the final/missing piece of the jigsaw when painting them.

    ReplyDelete