Total Pageviews

Saturday 15 February 2014

TAP TAP TAP! Hello! Hello! Is this thing on?

I'm sat here in my girlfriend's parent's house typing this out on my phone. I've been busy moving and getting the house sorted post move which means the gaming, modelling and blogging has been neglected. Not good at all! It's time to get back on track.

I've just been reading one if my Brother's posts and he mentions he's going to paint a new army for this years "Bring Out Your Lead". Should this be my target to get me back on track? Maybe, just maybe.....................

12 comments:

  1. Glad to see you still have access to tinterweb, as it was you that pushed into blogging more regularly I reckon it is my duty to bully you into getting back into the swing of things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, I'll be back I promise, we need to sort a game out too so we can get a Beds movement going!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too right! There seems to be a load of guys in Bedfordshire. If we organise a game it'll push me to get more stuff painted! Good to have you back.

      Delete
  3. Then let's lead the way! I'll look for a venue. We need to come up with a Beds gaming group name......................

    ReplyDelete
  4. Or you could just travel down to the south of Herts and play the Infamous El Chico and his horde of perverts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a definate possibility but we need to get the Beds movement going too

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Yeah, it's been far too long................

      Delete
  6. Well as you probably don't want to be called BOG, why not stick with the umbrella of OGRE, Oldhammer Gamming Ring East Anglia. I guess you could just be Bedfordshire Oldhammer, BO smells about right.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Helpful as ever....................

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very glad to see if your triumphant return

    ReplyDelete